Sunday, August 17, 2008

My sorrows...

Sometimes I feel sorry fro myself. I always think that things will be always be the same or always feel that I am a child, but the truth was its not. I am working for almost 3 years and yet dont have savings and my salary is not enough to fit my lifestyle.

I do hope that someday I'll meet someone who will pick me up when i fall from failure.......

Someone who will give a shoulder to cry on in every misunderstandings.

Someone who has the courage to fight against people who hurt me......

Some who has a heart to love and takes good care of me........

And someone who will not fool me and accept me as me..........


My Ex...........


I was hurt so many times and I dont know what to to expect in my next relationship. All of my ex-lover are high profile, mostly managers and are older than me. My first ex-lover was an account manager of a big hotel. We broke up for the reason of him going to abroad and he dont want hang ups, fair enough. For me he is the best partner I ever had, kind, thoughtful, and with sense of humor. We had few fights but thats part of a relationship. It was my mistake when I agreed to have a relationship with him even though I know that he will go to abroad in few months time. For me, I rather be hurt than not doing anything for the one that you love. Better tried than being sorry for the rest of my life, right?But he will be in my hear, even his abroad we still talk, we send email to each other and send SMS. For me he is the LOVE of my life. I will always love him until the end. Were able to go out during his first visit here in the Philippines, but on his second vacation here, were not able to see each other since both of us were busy, but its okay, friendster.com and facebook.com always available to send a message. But still there are time that I miss him!miss him a lot

No comments: