Friday, August 8, 2008

My New family


I started at 24/7 exactly June 2. The account name is Optus but we are only catering iPhone customers. The training starts at 6 am till 3.30pm. IT was the first day and I was late, because was told that the training will start at 7 pm so i came there around 6.30 am, luckily they are not starting yet. New faces, new names to remember. the first person that talk with was Pam, she very kind, shes that one who approaches me and asked me to be her buddy. The first trainor was Nina Fuentes, shes been with the call center industry for so many year and been with Optus/24/7 Customer ever since it was started. Everyone had a chance to introduce their selves. Good thing was one of my team mates was Aaron who came from TeleTech Lipa as well, but his from VOL Lipa. That time I thought that his the only Batangueno within the team. But I was wrong, there are still two Batangueno in our team, theirs Misti and John, but they dont go to Bantangas frequently, they just grew up in Batangas but spend most of their life here in Manila. My new family here in Manila is really fun.




1 comment:

Arvie Fernandez said...

go go 24/7 customer phils. inc