Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When I transfer..........

Exactly May 31 was my last day in TeleTech Lipa, It was very sad day for me. I need to say goodbye to my long time friends to my supervisors and my second family for the last 2 years. I think, I am not like this if haven't meet this people. Since it was my last day I didn't log in to take in calls, Am just there to process my clearance. When I processing my clearance I need to visit every department for every manager to sign the form. Its a very sad Friday. I went first to production to check if Cesar(my t.l) has the print out of the clearance. His not yet there by that time., I wen to the station of Malen and Janice( my very very good friends) They came from wave 2 but they are the closes to me. I talk to them like it was not my last day that I am going to see them, but as time pass by, we are starting to be serious we are now talking about my plans in life and my reasons why I need to reasons. I tell the truth, the reason why I resign is because I am not happy anymore with what am doing, and another thing was the salary that I am receiving was was not enough. Mammy Riza was there as well and she is telling me that why i didn't wait for promotion since I am one of the seasoned agent that time, I told her that I dont need promotion, what I need is job that I can be happy and I am receiving what should I receive. After the conversation I when down to Human Resource for them to sign the clearance, then I went to the training department for the Training manager to sign the clearance as well, I went first to Gemma shes from Ttech Cainta and she was our first trainer. She ask me why do I need to resign, I told her whats the reason and she understand it. I managed to finish the clearance by 12 am(since everyone works at night) Thats the time that I need to say goodbye to all of my friends, I went to workforce to say goodbye to Paolo and Jox. Then at the production floor to say goodbye to everyone, Malen, Janice, Mammy Riza, TL Candy, TL Cesar, to my teamates. Most of the people are thinking that I am only joking, I told them, that its for real.

I am not going to leave my family, my comfort zone, I am now leaving the company that teaches me a lot of think, I am now living those people who made me strong and I am now living my HOME.

No comments: