Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Family......

My mom is a teacher secondary education to be specific and my dad was an ex military and he was dismissed for some reason that not clear for me. As I can remember my dad sell his service firearm and that is the reason why he was dismissed. And my mom.... the over protected n mom, the too good to be true mom.....=), Shes and teacher, yes a secondary school teacher, major in Filipino and minor in Social Studies.

We are 5 child in the family, Me being the eldest, next to me is Arven, he was born January 7, 1989, he was born before my first birthday., don't ask me why......................ask my mom and dad. I am older than my brother for just 362 days. Next is Archie, he was born June 21, 1995. The gap between Arven and Archie is really long. Again don't ask me, instead ask my parents. Then Grace the only girl and lastly JR my favorite brother. His real name is Reynaldo Fernandez, Jr. He was named after my father. JR, this is the name that we used for our bunso, We call him the most expensive child in the family. He was born in a hospital, there doctors checked that he has a complication, one of the veins in his nick was not on the right track. after he was born he stayed in the hospital for more that 8 months. First was in Lipa Doctor Hospital, second was in Divine Love Hospital(both in Lipa) then PGH. He was diagnose for a complication named Cystic Hygroma. After several l months in staying in the hospital, he was checked out. But he still need to be operated when he reached 7. As of the moment he is normal, cute and very energetic child.

No comments: