Thursday, July 31, 2008

High School Life.....

Since Ive started schooling at a very young age. I started high school at a very young age as well, I was only 12 when I went to high school. I graduated elementary with flying colors, I was one of the honor student ever since grade 1. what i thinking when I first step the high school environment is that, i need to be the best, i need to be exceptional, not because my mom is working at the same school, because I think that school is the next thing to real life,. might be true but not really true. My first year was very okay. Ive started to live my dreams. to be popular and to be exceptional. Everyone was my friend. I am a member of all the clubs, But the most club that I am active the most is the journalism club. I started there as reported, Then i was promoted to photojournalist. They Circulation Manager for the whole school paper. I am not an honor student when i was in high school, i will use the word popular and the school will always ask me to represent them during quizzes bees and competition, am an active member of boyscout as well, Before I was planning to pursue for an Eagle Scout position but I am so busy with schooling. y second year in high was fine as well, but as year goes by things are getting harder and harder, So many things to learn and so many people to please, nut just like what they have said, i don't need to please everybody. Thats the time that Ive realize that its true, it will only prostrate me if I am going to please everybody. If they don't like me, that fine, if they like me, thats cool. One thing Ive realize was having a mother that is a teacher, never help(in some aspect). Most of the people will think and will always expect more from what bis your capability. My om always tell me that I should be a good boy, i should not do anything that will ruin her name and all that stuff. What the hell, I am a human as well, Am a human, am I not capable of committing mistakes? Nobody is perfect, i suppose. Me and other people and even my mom commits mistakes. But thats the hardest thing for me to do, being to good to be true is not my type. My principle is, I am a human, Am not perfect, I might commit mistakes sometimes, but learn from your mistakes, and don't do the same mistake again.,

No comments: